Re: [CBQ] INJUN JOE

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] INJUN JOE
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:36:16 -0700
Myron,

9903 is the engine unit on the Mark Twain Zephyr, the last of the fully
articulated Zephyrs. It was built in 1935 with cars "Becky Thatcher",
"Huckelberry Finn" and "Tom Sawyer". It was built to run From
Burlington, Ia. to St. Louis running through Hannibal, MO. Mark Twain's
boyhood home. It was sold in 1960 and sat at Mt. Pleasant, IA for years,
then it was sold and moved to Kansas City and sat, then it was sold
again and moved to the Chicago area. I am not certain of the current
status but believe it is for sale - again.

Ken Martin

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511