Re: [CBQ] Fw: Budd cars

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fw: Budd cars
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:56:52 -0500
If you can not afford a whole life size car and still want one  join in the
work at Illinois Railway Museum.  I stopped by for three days of fun/labor
on the way home.  Large scale modeling at its peak.  They now have the
sleeper Silver Ridge along with the NCL sleeper, heavy weight RPO and
coaches and of course the Train of the Goddesses
sjh
worked in the Electric Car Shop and on freight cars for the train 504 will
pull when painted