Re: [CBQ] Mexico, Missouri history and industries.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Mexico, Missouri history and industries.
From: Mike Gardner <gardnermc@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:40:43 -0700
Chris,

The A. P. Green Company manufactured fire bricks.  They were used in a
wide variety of stationary and marine boilers.  I'm not sure about
railroad boilers, but it is a possibility.  I had an uncle who worked
there in the mid 1950's.  He is, unfortunately, no longer with us to ask
about the company.

Mike Gardner

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511