Re: [CBQ] Thanks for the Help - CBQ SD-45s

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Thanks for the Help - CBQ SD-45s
From: Gordon Smith <kc2bw@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:05:10 -0400
It looks good Dale. I see you went with the SD-7/9 sideframes. I haven't had
time to do mine yet, but I think I'm going to use the original sideframes
and just enlarge the mounting holes on the 7/9 brake rigging casting and
remove what's not needed on the sideframe. How does the plastic react with
glue for changing the journal boxes? And how did you mount your sideframes?

Gordon