Re: [CBQ] Oregon Meet

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Oregon Meet
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:48:00 -0500
I'd second Gerald's comments about the Spring Meet.  It was a thoroughly
enjoyable day and evening!  Many thanks to all of the individuals who
contributed to making the meet such a success.

Above all, it was great to finally meet so many of you whom I've come to
know through this list, and look forward to the next gathering I can
attend.

Best regards, Rob Adams

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511