[CBQ] BRHS Website Industries Page

To: "CBQ-Yahoo-Group" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS Website Industries Page
From: "Ken Currie" <currieken@cybernet.it>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:48:13 +0200
It has come to my attention that I failed properly to acknowledge the source of
much, indeed most,  of the information found in the new webpage on industries
served by the CB&Q.  The actual source is, in fact, the NMRA Operations SIG's
data files on industries, specifically the sections on the Burlington
diligently worked by Bill Hirt, Bill Jewett, and Doug Harding.  My apologies
for the oversight.  To correct it, I have added a note on sources to the web
page.

Ken Currie

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511