Re: [CBQ] XA-9

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] XA-9
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:47:39 +1200
Ken

I was wondering last night if you had this photo.  I found a reference in my
library to it, but no indication as to the owner and I couldn't find it in
the BRHS List archives, but knowing your expertise in XA's

Apart from my own interest (any resolution would be fine), I was trying to
find it for Larry Kline.  He has provided me with 12 sets of CB&Q ORER's for
the freight car project, and he needs a photo to help with a modelling
problem.

I'm flying out to LAX and O'Hare tomorrow and trying to do a couple of
things tonight in preparation for the trip.  Could I ask you to contact
Larry for me at klinelarrydanajon@worldnet.att.net and discuss it with him.
I'd still like a copy if that is possible.

Thanks

Rupert