RE: [CBQ] Re: CZ Dome Observation

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: CZ Dome Observation
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 17:59:22 -0700
Bcc:
That's what I thought. But most, if not all HO models so far have the roof
line the same height for the front and back of the dome. On the brass model
that is at the Train Shop in Santa Clara, it appears that the builder
"assumed" that the roof height was the same and therefore, that's why it
rides higher than the rest of the consist. I hope that the BWL version is
correct.

Ray

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511