[CBQ] RE: clarification

To: "William E. Laughlin" <weldoc@juno.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RE: clarification
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:56:11 -0600
Cc: <CBQ@Yahoogroups.com>
Hi Bill,

Sorry for the delayed reply, but "train" time has been scarce lately.

The CZ F3's also saw service on the Exposition Flyer prior to the CZ and I
believe later on the Kansas City Zephyr.

I'll copy this reply to the CBQ list on Yahoo Groups to get more feedback
and more "exact" answers.

Dave Lotz
BRHS Archives