[CBQ] Re: Stock car sounds; was Broadway Limited California Zephyr

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Stock car sounds; was Broadway Limited California Zephyr
From: "Ed DeRouin" <Ed@pixelspublishing.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:23:16 -0000
Denny, Doug, and other listers:

Oh Wow! I would have replied earlier, but I spent some time
searching for ads that at one time ran in the modeling mags.
With sight and sound available, the concept of aromatic aires
needs to be revisited.

Just image your visitors' reactions as your CZ passes in the
morning and the smell of frying bacon eminates from the Silver
Platter. And, then, your 40 car stock extra appears from the other
direction with each car  providing its share of sound and other
bits of reality...

Downright giddy, indeed!

I must not have enough to do....

Happy Modeling,

Ed DeRouin

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, Denny Anspach
<danspach@m...> wrote:
> The good Rev. Douglas Harding points out that-
>

> >  Broadway Limited does currently offer sound in their PRR
Stockcar.

>   The mind becomes downright giddy at the auditory
possibilities

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511