Re: [CBQ] SD45 & Type of cooling Fans

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] SD45 & Type of cooling Fans
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:54:53 -0600
Terry,

Right on target there. The way things are going these days
it would no surprise me to see a unit with a fan missing.
If they could get it on a train and out of the yard before
it died that would be good enough.

Took five years to get a wreck repair unit, (BN/BNSF 8070),
painted. Might take five years to get a fan back in.

Russ