RE: [CBQ] Quick Books

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Quick Books
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:05:18 -0600
Paul & CBQ Listers,

I took a look at the CBQ E-8 page and all should be aware.these are all of
the cosmetically restored E-8 at St. Louis' Museum of Transport that John
Lee & I spearheaded for the 2002 BRHS meet.  If you are getting this book to
see what the E-8's looked like in service on the CB&Q be warned.  Unless
they have other photos, those shown on the internet page (all very nice!)
show details on the MK rebuild BN version - not the original CB&Q!

Dave Lotz