[CBQ] Quick Books

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Quick Books
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 22:14:52 -0600
I came across this on another list.  This is the first time I've heard of this
company or it's product.  I have no connection, compensation, etc., etc.

Note the new book on the Burlington E-8's.

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" - Kossart / Peru, IL
~ Modeling the CB&Q and its fictional Illiniwek River Valley Branch in the
1960's.~

forwarded message follows ........................................

Message: 3