Re: [CBQ] Re: F3'/7's what color were they?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: F3'/7's what color were they?
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:12:42 -0800 (PST)
Don't forget to check the pilots.  Most model makers
use the freight pilot on "F" units.  The only Q "F"
units with freight [ilots were FT's and F-2's all
others had passenger pilots. Detail Assoc. makes a
passenger pilot for F units with the coupler cover. It
is part number SY2214.

http://search.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511