[CBQ] re: Q trailers = photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] re: Q trailers = photos
From: "gaedgar66" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 22:57:05 -0000
Mr. Haffield of St. Charles, IL - referenced in earlier post, is the
source of the reprint of a Burlington Truck Lines publication as well
a "41 calendar, decals, tractors & trailer models custom painted Q,
etc.  He has had a table @ several BRHS meets and I have been to his
home and done some swapping.  He has told me that he sells far more
to GN modelers than Q which has always surprised me.  His models &
decals are well done so if you are thinking of buying any, I'd get
with it as he is an older gentleman.  Am going to see if I can get
him to have a table with his wares @ Spring Meet Apr. 17 in Oregon, IL

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511