Re: [CBQ] F3'/7's what color were they?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] F3'/7's what color were they?
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 17:34:18 -0800
The name of the color the F's were painted is "Imatation Aluminim"
thats' why the early model paint guides said use Silver paint. Actually
as I understand things it was a darker gray similar to the early
Spectrum's. As they weathered, had acid washes and stuff they got
lighter. No one seems to agree on what shade they weathered to and it
has sparked more debates than any other Q subject I can think of.

Ken Martin