[CBQ] Pioneer Zephyr

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Pioneer Zephyr
From: <sdoyle19@idt.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:30:34 -0600
Just thought I'd let the group know that the River Raisin Pioneer Zephyr
project in three and four car sets in S-Scale brass is a "go."  Jim Kindraka
and Dan Navarre have done their normal meticulous job researching it inside and
out, and it promises to be a beauty.  Even for those for don't model in 1/64th,
it would be a great mantel showpiece.
For those just curious about the "perfect scale," the PZ project can be viewed
at www.riverraisinmodels.com.  We who model the "Q" in S-Scale have been very
fortunate to have recent releases from S-Helper (www.showcaseline.com) in F3s,
SW-1s and composite hoppers, and American Models (www.americanmodels.com) in
E8s and U25Bs.  While we're not getting as spoiled as you guys in HO, doing a
great Q lineup in S is getting easier all the time.
Best,
Steve Doyle
Twin Cities