[CBQ] 2004 Dates for College Of Dupage College RR Swap Meet ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] 2004 Dates for College Of Dupage College RR Swap Meet ?
From: "cbq_bill" <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:17:24 -0000
Within the first 2 weeks of April 2003, I attended a RR show/swap
meet at the College of DuPage (in Glen Ellen or Lombard, IL).  The
BRHS was there with Jim Singer and Rich Gortowski among the members
staffing the BRHS tables.  I also saw other BRHS members looking
over the items at the various dealers' tables.

It was a very good railroadiana/collectables type of show.  Lots of
books, timetables, historical society publications, lanterns, china,
etc.

Does anyone know what are the 2004 dates for this show?  Will the
show be held this year?

I searched the trains.com Events feature but found no mention of
this show.

Thanks in advance for your response.

CB&Q Bill

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511