[CBQ] Re: Menk/Wallace

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Menk/Wallace
From: "Stephen J. Levine" <sjl@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:56:53 -0000
Interesting.

My source on Wallace is Fred Frailey, and he could be incorrect.

sjl -- who is the only 100% percent perfect person in the world (and
who hears the justifiable groans and guffaws that this statement is
eliciting.

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "BRAD SLANEY" <bradslaney@w...> wrote:
> I may be wrong but I think Herb Wallace left the "Q" before Menk.
I keep thinking Nov 1963 or Nov 1962.

> I think Wallace was already gone when Charlie Able left Passenger
Dept in 1965 to be Asst Trainmaster at Burlington.