Re: [CBQ] Re: Re: O5 A & B steam

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Re: O5 A & B steam
From: "Myron & Lois Dudenbostel" <myroloi@egyptian.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:36:19 -0600
Bill,
 I do not know what time frame that you worked for the railroad.  The
government regulation about dye in fuel came into being around 1994 +/-.
After that date when the government regulation became effective, if the
delivered fuel was not dyed motor fuel tax was paid on it. It makes no
difference if it was delivered by truck or pipeline, the supplier had to
account for all dyed fuel gallons and non dyed gallons for his  motor fuel
tax payment to the government.
  Myron Dudenbostel