Re: [CBQ] E-bay item

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] E-bay item
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:26:13 -0600
Duncan,

Looks to me like one of the power car combines used
on the dinkies that handled company mail. Have stood
at those sliding doors many time to get my mail and/or
have my remittance signed for.

When I started out all cash and checks had to go to a
bank downtown. I think in later years they started
setting up accounts in banks that were within an easy
distance from each suburban depot. Have no idea how it
is handled now.

Russ