RE: [CBQ] Passenger car books

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Passenger car books
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:51:45 -0800 (PST)
I have this book and agree it is an excellent
resource.  IIRC, there was a problem in the copying
process so the dimensions given are a bit off.  It is
explained better one the first or second page.  It has
sure helped me in my plans for an articulated TCZ/NZ.

Enjoy!

Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@yahoo.com

--- "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@southernco.com> wrote:
> This Passenger Car Library, Vol.1 CB&Q, The Budd
> Company, book is an excellent resource with plans
> and photos of all the streamline cars.  You'll be
> very pleased with it, I believe.  The only downside
> - it quickly becomes clear that few of the Walthers
> HO scale Budd cars have similar CB&Q prototypes.  :)
>
> Scott Myers

=====
Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@yahoo.com