[CBQ] Beardstown Ill CB&Q...5wpm Oprs...

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Beardstown Ill CB&Q...5wpm Oprs...
From: "Paul Robt. Jackson" <_Ocho1@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:43:37 -0000
Hey Bob, back in `52 I worked to 2nd & 3rd trick oprs job at "SO"-
Sorento Tower (NKP/CBQ manual interlock)....We worked with "BT"
Beardstown and it was a joke, we could hardly ever get them to even
answer the wire...and if they did they could hardly copy their
name..I recall once I had an accident report to send .. could not
get "BT" to answer and the Dispr came on the wire and copied the
report..Hope I don`t offend anyone but thats the truth and I spent
too durned many hours callin BT BT BT and getting no response..while
on the NKP if they didnt respond you knew they were out of the
office, `cause if they were busy they would give you a "9" or "25".
paul

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: