[CBQ] OT Slides wanted for all color TPW book

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] OT Slides wanted for all color TPW book
From: "Kujawa's" <xark@bwsys.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:53:35 -0800
Hi everyone:

I am editing a new all color TPW book.  We are soliciting pictures until
April 1st 2004.

Here is your chance to  get  published. Please send your slides and
photos to:

ROGER KUJAWA - 623 EAST POLK STREET - MORTON, ILLINOIS 61550

We don't want just photos.  We want the stories behind the photos.
Please tell us who, what, where and why in your captions.  The more detail
the better. Action photos, roster shots, equipment and building are all
wanted.  We are also looking for TP&W power off line, leasers, pool power
and special movements. Connecting lines or interchange partners are also
wanted along with spin-offs, short lines and new operators of TP&W track.

Original slides are preferred followed by duplicates, and color prints. The
older or more dramatic shots the better.

Please send a stamped self addresses envelope and return postage and all
photos will be returned.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Roger Kujawa

ark@bwsys.net
(please add an x infront of the ark to contact me)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511