[CBQ] Re: Standard Lines West depot drawing?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Standard Lines West depot drawing?
From: zephyrus@rickadee.net
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 04:49:04 -0800
At 09:32 PM 1/1/04 -0000, Mark wrote:

>West "Saltbox" style depot building. I am considering scratch
>building one in N scale, but don't have any dimensions with which to

Mark, I have scans of a photocopy of a faded original drawing (loaned by
Jim Reisdorff) for the 20x40 depot.  I've been working on a CAD layout
drawing, and am to the point of having made a paper "study model" of the
depot, coincidentally in N scale (1:160, that is--American N)

The scans are TIFF and pretty large and the line density and background are
greatly variable, but they do have basic dimensions.  I'll see what I can
do to make some small readable files.

Best regards,

Randy

zephyrus@rickadee.net                            http://www.prototrains.com