[CBQ] WWII Troop Kitchen Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] WWII Troop Kitchen Cars
From: "thommack" <mack@chmack.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 22:51:00 -0000
I shot off an e-mail to Walthers about the new Troop Kitchen Cars.
Since I would prefer to wait if they might be doing the later cars
with covered windows, I asked them if they might be doing some in
CB&Q since the Q had about 300 of the cars. Here is their reply:

****************************

Hello Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to contact William K. Walthers.

According to our New Product Development department, sir, there are
future plans for additional HO cars based on the original troop
sleeper and kitchen car designs, although these are still in the
discussion phase.

Please watch for future product announcements on the Walthers web
site (www.walthers.com), in the model railroad publications and at
your nearest Participating Walthers Dealer.

Happy Holidays,

Tom Schmidt
Walthers Customer Service

****************************

As always, if we want a manufacturer move something
from "discussion" to "development" for us Q modelers, I highly
recommend we let them know. Tom's e-mail is toms@walthers.com. I
suggest anyone interested kindly let him know of your interest in
Walthers doing the cars in CB&Q. The more of us they who are out
here to buy the cars, the higher the likelihood of seeing them.

Now if I can just find that manufacturer for a U25C....

Tom Mack

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: