[CBQ] CB&Q/NP NCL Dome (yes, another Q passenger car I found)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q/NP NCL Dome (yes, another Q passenger car I found)
From: "thommack" <mack@chmack.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 22:44:46 -0000
Don't know how many know of the existence of this car. I ran across
it at the I&O engine house here in Cincinnati - beautiful car. The
heritage is:

Budd-built in 1954 as dome-coach 558 for Northern Pacific's Chicago-
Seattle "North Coast Limited." It became Amtrak 9485 in 1971, and
9406 in 1983.

For those who would like to see pictures, go to:

http://www.cincinnatirailway.com/privatecars.htm

There is also a link from that page for additional pictures inside
and out and a car diagram.

Tom Mack

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: