[CBQ] Moving On

To: CBQ List <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Moving On
From: John Lee <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:27:56 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,
Once again thanks for all the kind words, Dave and I really appreciate it, it
make this all worth while. But like all good things this thread needs to end
and we need to move on and jump back on topic, if you have any thing else to
add please send it to Dave or I off list.

Happy Holidays
John Lee
CBQ Moderator

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511