[CBQ] Recent change

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Recent change
From: hansons@birch.net
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:21:35 -0600
The recent name change and all has been interesting reading.

I'd like to also extend my public appreciation to John and to Dave for their
dedication and efforts to provide a forum for all things "Q" related.  Our
occasional thanks is the only remuneration that they receive for all the hours
that they invest in keeping the list up and running.

I confess that I am frankly a bit surprised that the list "ownership" (or
whatever) became anything of an issue.  It takes away from the real reason for
the list - that of encouraging discussion about the "Q", and sharing between
it's historians, railfans and modelers.

John, Dave,
It is time to have the moderator issue a call to end this 'thread' also?

Thanks again,
Roger Hanson
Kansas City, MO

Yahoo! Groups Links