[CBQ] Same Clowns

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Same Clowns
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:33:35 -0600
As described during the Penn Central to the Conrail transition, the CBQ list
has the same clowns, just a different circus! LOL!

This is not said to be offensive ? just my feeble attempt to lighten things
up a bit and to let everyone know that we can continue to talk about
everything Burlington, including the subsidiaries, predecessors and the
BRHS.  While there are serious issues that still need to be addressed by the
BRHS board and a need for a clearly defined demarcation of the lists
ownership and responsibility, the discussions on this list should not
change.  John & I appreciate the words of encouragement we have received
offline and I hope to be able to provide a more detailed explanation of
recent events in the near future.

Dave

To visit your group on the web, go to: