Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Licensing trademarks: Q & UP

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Licensing trademarks: Q & UP
From: John Lee <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 20:06:04 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,
I think we have beaten this licensing and trademark thread to death, lets get
back on topic. If you would like to continue this thread please take it off
list or there is a Yahoo group that has been set up to discuss this issue.

Thanks
John Lee
BRHSlist Moderator

"John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com> wrote:
Brian
I know someone took exception to my saying copyright
law is very technical, but here we are with a stream
of questions that are in fact very technical. As we
trial lawyers say, "I rest my case"! The correct legal
term for photos taken from puplic property is
"protected". BTW, you found me out, I am, in fact,
"Deep Throat". I wasn't part of CREEP, but know some
creeps and most are IP lawyers working for railroads.

To visit your group on the web, go to:

To visit your group on the web, go to: