Re: [BRHSlist] Terminal question

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Terminal question
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 21:33:12 -0800 (PST)
Scott
Another thing about St. Louis, was it was in the
middle of the country. Rail lines came in from all
directions, not like New York and LA. BTW, in NYC, it
was Pennsylvania Station and Grand Central Terminal
("Station")or "Crossroads of a Million Private Lives".
You remember that Pete? That's another "old man"
thing.
John

http://photos.yahoo.com/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511