Re: [BRHSlist] Katon CBQ corrugated passenger set question.

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Katon CBQ corrugated passenger set question.
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:00:00 -0600
The safety bar generally would be on the left side of the car but some
pickups may be made enroute from the left side as well....
There are extras of the mail bag catcher arms.  You can set up the car for
either end to be "front" and have both sides with the open side of the
catcher to the front.
Charlie Vlk
(ex-Kato project manager for the Budd Car project)