Re: [BRHSlist] Is there a virtual Zephyr yet?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Is there a virtual Zephyr yet?
From: "Bob Weber" <eng95@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:52:39 -0800
Scott Struik has created a set for Auran's TrainZ (TRS2004) that has an E5
engine set 9911A (Silver Pilot) and 9911B (Silver Mate) and are marked
Burlington Route.  The set also include 11 cars (5 of them are domes) that are
marked California Zephyr and have CB&Q labels near the car ends.  He also made
the Pioneer Zephyr 9900 set that includes the original 3 car train and the
later one with more care and mars lights on the engine and the end car.

Bob