Re: [BRHSlist] A Model Painting Question

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] A Model Painting Question
From: John Lee <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:00:09 -0800 (PST)
Hi Robert,
MODELflex clear coats can be used on decals as well as dry transfers, but we
recommend that you air brush our clear coats on.

Thanks
John Lee
Badger Air Brush Company

Robert Sorensen <rksmes@earthlink.net> wrote:
In normal use of Testors Dulcoat, I often wish for something that I could brush
rather than spray. Does anyone know of an available substitute?
Is Badger Modelflex #16-601 Clear Flat suitable for weathering and as a base
for dry transfers? And likewise, Badger Modelflex #16-603 Clear Gloss suitable
as a cover for decals and dry transfers? It would be easier than spraying
Glosscoat.