Re: [BRHSlist] Question for the Group

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Question for the Group
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:06:01 -0600
Ken

The Passenger Car was a motor car trailer ex9527 a class ED-3B built by
Pullman/EMD in 8-28 as #527 a 275 HP  renumbered 5-30  renumbered to 9098
8-39  Stripped 7-41 and used to build P&B 3652
The Switch Engine is an SW-7 9253??  See Al Holck book "Burlington Route
Color Pictorial Vol. 1"  Page 62  Note the extra Horn on top of cab in a
6-8-59 photo
Only SW I find with the extra accessory.
sjh