[BRHSlist] Re: Empire Builder

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: Empire Builder
From: "Ed DeRouin" <Ed@pixelspublishing.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:10:25 -0000
Mike, Loren, and Listers:

The car delivery sequences differed between the CZ and EB. If
memory is correct the lightweight 1951 EB was domeless and
the domes cars were received later, so the GN domes would not
have operated in mixed, hywt & lwt, consists.

Regards,

Ed DeRouin

-- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, supchief17@a... wrote:
> This question came up between Loren and I.
>     As we all know, the new CZ cars as they were being
delivered were used on

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511