[BRHSlist] Toledo Peoria and Western in Color

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Toledo Peoria and Western in Color
From: "Kujawa's" <xark@bwsys.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:36:28 -0600
Hi Gerald:

I need the photos by March 2004.  Thanks!

Roger Kujawa
623 East Polk St.
Morton, IL. 61550
309-266-8379

ark@bwsys.net
Please add an x before the ark to contact me.

Message: 3
   Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:20:00 -0600
   From: "Virginia Edgar" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Toledo Peoria and Western in Color

Deadline?  I keep procrastinating on going thru my original slides taken
mid-70's on.

Gerald A. Edgar

230 W. 5th St.
Garner, IA 50438-1404