[BRHSlist] Opening of the new BRHS Galleries!

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Opening of the new BRHS Galleries!
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:33:40 -0500
Dave and I are proud to announce that the Burlington Route Historical Society
now has a new public gallery of photos available to all members of this mailing
list and the public.  Currently the photos that are available are the photos
that have been posted in the Yahoo groups, over the next few weeks you'll see
all of those disappear from the Yahoo groups, and then reappear in the public
gallery.

This new gallery has some major plans.  While there is a note on the front page
about a BRHS members gallery (for full-fledged members of the BRHS), please
note that it is NOT open yet.  It will be announced when it is open, so please
do not email and ask.  The members gallery will be featuring tons of donated
material, much of it rare and never published before.  My poor scanner is
probably going to be smoking...

Please note that this is also not a change in policy.  Photos that were
submitted to the group in good faith for open public display will remain that
way, all further submissions to this list and the gallery will be placed in the
open, public gallery.  However, we do want to reserve content for the "card
carrying" members, they'll be getting their money's worth from the extra stuff
that should be available from here in the future.

If you have other photos that you want to donate to the public group OR the
members gallery, please let Dave or I know.  We can provide you with a login so
that you can upload your own galleries to the website.  As well, if you happen
to know some correct captions for the photos already posted, please let us know
so that we can correct them.

Also be aware that there is still quite a bit of uploading to do to finish out
the CURRENT public gallery, I've got about another 50 or so pics to put up.

Thanks for your time, and please enjoy!  Without further adeau,
http://www.burlingtonroute.com/gallery/

Cheers!

::: computer security consultant :::

            the pits - http://www.theuspits.com