Re: [BRHSlist] Research help request--Wahoo NE area

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Research help request--Wahoo NE area
From: tim fleck <tf5077@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 05:01:37 -0800 (PST)
Randy,

Tim Fleck here from Greenwood, Iam currently
unemployed and find I have extra time on my hands.
I've been wanting to visit Wahoo and take a look at
their depot at the historical society. So I can stop
at the courthouse and attempt to locate your track
diagram for Ashland. I also now have a scanner and
will try to send you a scan of the Ashland Coaling
facilities. Tuesday is a holiday so I'll probably go
toward the end of the week. Do you have any idea of
where to look in their files for the diagram ?  I have
several track diagrams I got from Rod Masterson before
he passed away I'll also check them....Tim

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511