Re: [BRHSlist] GP7/SD9 Headlights

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] GP7/SD9 Headlights
From: Jerry Krueger <jakrueg@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 19:52:35 -0500
John Trulson wrote:

> For GP7/9's Detail Assoc.'s #1002 and 1004 lights will work for these.
> You will need to remove the present cast on light in order to install
> these. this also means that you will no longer have a working
> headlight. Richmond Controls makes a very nice working light package,
> you will need a single bulb MARS light with a two bulb headlight for
> this, along with a MV Lens (red).Hope all this helps. John

The Detail Assoc parts are good for the GP7/9s. For the SD7 Mars light I
like the Custom Finishing CB&Q Mars light and then use the DA #1004 for
the lower light fixture.  Add some MV lenses and they look great.  If
interested I could send or post some pics of each

Jerry K

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511