[BRHSlist] HO Scale CB&Q brass and craftsman kits for sale

To: BRHSlist <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] HO Scale CB&Q brass and craftsman kits for sale
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 21:46:15 -0600
Greetings fellow CB&Q modelers;

Due to some recent health-related developments with one of our children,
I am offering the following HO scale CB&Q brass and kits for sale:

BRASS

Sunset Models CB&Q Class S-4, 4-6-4, mint, unpainted with original box
and foam, all original extra parts, except no oil bunker, and train
control box and second generator have been carefully removed to
back-date engine to 1940's.  $650

Aurora Shops Ltd. CB&Q Heavyweight steel coach, Ice A/C, gorgeous
custom-paint, lettered for PB-19 coach 6110, with dulux gothic style
lettering, mint, with original box and foam.  $350

Aurora Shops Ltd. CB&Q Heavyweight steel chair car, Ice A/C, mint,
unpainted with original box and foam.  $350

Aurora Shops Ltd. CB&Q Heavyweight steel 70' Baggage/RPO - 3 window
version, mint, unpainted with original box and foam.  $350

Oriental Limited CB&Q Gas-Electric PMC (cars 9814-9818), excellent
condition with slight tarnish, original box and foam  $350

I also have some non-CB&Q brass cabooses for sale (Wabash - OMI #1295,
M&StL - OMI #3891 and CGW - OL #0721)

CRAFTSMAN KITS (all new in the box unless stated otherwise)

Proto 2000 CB&Q war emergency hopper kits - $12 each, or $75 for all
7 kits
2 each of car numbers 194381, 194468, 194529
1 of car number 194041

One built-up Proto 2000 CB&Q war emergency hopper car #194041, with
Detail Associates cut levers and Kadee #58 couplers installed.  This
model is perfect, with wheel sets painted, etc.  Will add weathering at
if buyer desires.  $25

Proto 2000 CB&Q 50' Automobile box car.  Car #48184, this is from the
very first run of these models.  $9

Intermountain 40' 10'6" AAR box car (class XM-32), these are beautiful
models of the once common Q steel 40' box cars.  These have been out of
production for some time.   $20 each, or $55 for all three
3 kits
Car numbers 32020, 32955, 33027

I also have some non-CB&Q craftsman kits available, much of it out of
production Intermountain, Red Caboose, Proto 2000, etc.

Shipping and insurance will be at actual cost to the buyer.

Please contact me off list at steamera@netins.net if have an interest or
would like more information.  I may eventually entertain reasonable
offers for unsold items, however most of these pieces are long out of
production, highly sought after and difficult to come by.  I believe the
above prices are fair, given the rarity and condition of the models.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511