Re: [BRHSlist] re: car cleaner as cook/B-17 TCZ

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] re: car cleaner as cook/B-17 TCZ
From: BNJohn@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 18:42:08 EST
Hi Jan,
Sorry don't have that book, will have to check with another air force friend
of mine to check out that photo, I'm sure he has the book. Yes, I sure know
that name and mascot, must look pretty good on that A10. We weren't allowed to
put any art on our F15's, I'm sure our squadron could have put out some cool
art work.

John Lee
St. Louis, MO

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511