Re: [BRHSlist] re: car cleaner as cook/B-17 TCZ

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] re: car cleaner as cook/B-17 TCZ
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 18:02:25 -0500
Hey, John!

No, but if you have Aircraft Nose Art by J Wood (and it appears in a few
others), you'll see an A10 with the ladder door art marked "SweetMeat" from a
St. Louis radio station mascot.  You may also recognize one of the artist'
names on the door...  :)

I'll have to look in one of my B17 books.  I seem to recall something with that
name...

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
(another USAF vet)