RE: [BRHSlist] Picture made his day. . .

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Picture made his day. . .
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:27:55 -0600
Bill,

There were several Hunger families in and around Burlington that worked for
the railroad.  I have other shots that Hank Kuepper took that are identified
with one of the Hunger's at the controls.  Also, the late Arn Hunger from
Mt. Union helped greatly with gathering information and getting together
some old heads for me to interview on the B&W issue.

Dave