Re: [BRHSlist] my Keokuk, Iowa layout

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] my Keokuk, Iowa layout
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:39:53 -0500
Seal-send-time: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:39:54 -0500
Duncan,

Congrats on getting the K line operational ... as one who gets to railfan it
nearly every day now (no more California for this CB&Q kid!), I'd love to see a
few pictures as I am sure the rest of the list would.....just a subtle hint!

Regards from Palmyra Missouri,

John Lewis
(busily dreaming of starting my own basement layout soon!)