[BRHSlist] Fwd: The Burlington Waycars & The Burlington In Transition -

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Fwd: The Burlington Waycars & The Burlington In Transition - Commercial Post
From: "david lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:43:46 -0400
From: milepost206@mchsi.com
Subject: The Burlington Waycars & The Burlington In
Transition - Commercial Post
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:58:49 -0500
To: Dave Lotz <dave_lotz@charter.net>

Hi Everybody,

Now that the excitement of the convention is over, we will
get back to work on the The Burlington Waycars.

We will post an update next Friday regarding The
Burlington Waycars, the arrival of The Burlington In
Transition, and our website.

We are planning a CB&Q calendar for 2004. It will be
available late November. Details and price TBA.

We appreciate everyone's patience. I hope the previews we
post on the website will satisfy everyone's curiosity.

The source of our delays will become abundantly clear in
the next few months.

Thank-you.

Regards,
Randy Danniel