Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Fw: [n_scale] Dispatcher Phone recordings
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:58:22 -0700 (PDT)
Pete
It was "copy 3", one for the headend, one for the hind
end, and one for the file. Maybe, for a time the CD
would done this (ordered more copies for the
brakeman), I just don't know, but the rules called for
three, with the exception that it was four for PMC's,
with a baggageman.
John

http://shopping.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511