[BRHSlist] Driving directions from MSP Airport

To: "BRHS List" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Driving directions from MSP Airport
From: "Robert Sorensen" <rksmes@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:54:19 -0500
This may be too late but Rich G. decided not to post my driving directions on
the site.  Rental car is probably the best bet and hopefully there can be some
pooling.
Leaving the airport, take the exit marked to St. Paul and Minneapolis.  At the
split, continue to St. Paul.  You will be on MN Highway 5 and will go thru a
short tunnel and then onto a bridge over the Mississippi River.  Continue on MN
5 which will become West 7th St. (it is also marked Fort Road).  You will come
to a 3-way intersection and should take a half-left turn onto Lexington Parkway.
Continue on Lexington Parkway for a few miles, cross I-94, keep going until you
cross a bridge over railroad tracks.  Here you are close to Energy Park
Drive/Front Ave.  At this intersection, turn left onto Energy Park Drive and
the motel will be on your right, just after you pass the large building that
was the NP shops.

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20.
Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM