[BRHSlist] Re: Con Cor Pioneer Zephyr in HO and N scale

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: Con Cor Pioneer Zephyr in HO and N scale
From: "icrr83" <icrr83@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:45:35 -0000
Anyone for an IC Green Diamond, UP M10000 or Amtrak PhV painted
Pioneer Zephyr?

I second Charlie in the fact that the thought of this makes me
shudder!  This from the people who produced a standard gauge
galloping goose!  Then again, they might do something right, and it
beats having nothing at all(although in N scale we have the Fine N
Scale/Proto Trains P.Z.)

Justin Sobeck
Christopher, IL

--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, cvlk@c... wrote:
> I suppose it is too much to hope that Jim Conway got in touch with
Randy
> Gordon-Gilmore, our resident Zephry Guru.... the thought of ConCor
tooling a
> Zephyr off of the Budd and Burlington drawings makes me shudder!!!!
> Of course, it probably won't make any difference as he will want a
plain
> letterboard so the other roadnames will print easily....
> Charlie Vlk
> > Now that the announcement is out - the BRHS Archives provided
them with a
> > considerable amount of information for their research package.
Couldn't say
> > anything before this due to confidentiality reasons.
> >
> > Dave

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3887155.5125412.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
060430
> > 04:HM/A=1750876/R=0/SIG=11v1mrq3u/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-